Monday, May 9, 2011

So Anxious

My three tests are on Wednesday. I am so anxious to get them done and over with. I imagine the surgeon won't tell me my results until my next appointment which is May 24th:/ I am trying to wrap my mind around the fact that I am supposed to relax while having something stuck up my butt. lol Of course, I am going to be tense!!!!! I am still so worried about the Manometry. I dread the fact that I may have to have a Botox injection and go through biofeedback. Even if I do have some Anismus, it doesn't matter if the stool NEVER REACHES THE RECTUM! I do imagine they will find some Pelvic Floor Dysfunction. I have tried to learn to relax but I am such a tense person. I also dread spending 4-8 hours at the hospital. What a lot of fun that will be. Good thing, my insurance should cover all this so I will not complain anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment