Monday, June 27, 2011

2 days!

There is so much going on right now! My biggest concern is my sore throat I have had for a month. The antibiotics did not take it away. I am hoping it is just allergies. I have tried everything: Tylenol,throat logenzes,gargling salt water and a humidifier. I am going to try lemon juice and honey tonight. I am so upset and annoyed. The nurse said it shouldn't be an issue unless I start running a fever or my throat becomes more inflammed. I am really worried. I have a bad feeling. I don't want to reschedule but with my luck it will happen:/
I started my liquid diet yesterday, 2lbs down! The plan is liquid diet today and laxatives. Then Tuesday more liquid,more laxatives and the Moviprep. I am so ready. Nervous about leaving my babies but I just want to feel better. Well I guess the countdown begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment